The Pretoria Master Builders Association was founded in 1903 and the Johannesburg Master Builders Association was founded in 1894 and was formally constituted in 1904. These organisations merged in January 1996 to form the Gauteng Master Builders Association (GMBA). In 2012, the association underwent a name change and is now known as the Master Builders Association North – incorporating the following 4 regions: Gauteng, North West, Mpumalanga and Limpopo.
|Physical address||CMA Office Park, No. 1 – 2nd Road
Halfway House, Midrand, 1685
|Postal Address||(not available)|
Keywords:professional, construction, training